The Haines Brothers: Duality in Abuse of Power/Victimization
A civil lawsuit was filed over the weekend exposing Scott Haines's exploitation of a mentally impaired, elderly woman in Santa Rosa County who has vast properties and net worth. The official allegations are as follows:
- False Imprisonment/Arrest
- Civil Conspiracy to Elicit False Imprisonment/Arrest
- Malicious Prosecution
- Tortious Interference with a Business Relationship
- Conspiracy to Tortious Interfere with a Business Relationship
- Abuse of Power
- Civil Conspiracy to Provide False Information that Becomes Part of a Public Record to Further a Felony (Exploitation of the Elderly)
- Common Law Negligent Retention & Supervision
A. DCF/ APS Report
B. Baker Act Documents
C. Deposition of Deputy Marshall Kilburn
D. Deposition of Dorothy Rogers
E. Deposition of Eric Haines
F. Land Sales to Haines
G. Email from Asst. State Attorney Liles to Brian Hoffman
Important facts to remember in this situation:
- This was set up as an IRREVOCABLE TRUST by Rogers and her family when her mental acuity was NOT in question.
- The only way Haines could get this irrevocable trust revoked is by staging a scenario to look like Rogers's grandson exploited her. This was done via the false arrest as DCF/APS report did not corroborate this allegation.
- A determination of dementia was made by the physician Ms. Rogers had for an extensive period of time. Doctors who subsequently contradicted this spent far less time with Ms. Rogers.
- There is a monumental value to Ms. Rogers's real estate holdings in the eye of the Department of the Navy.
Railroading people is a hereditary act in the case of the Haines brothers. Their greed and need for power combined with their position of power in their respective communities, makes them extremely dangerous to anyone they set their sights on.
Oh also, Eric Haines is in pictures with Scott Haines and Dorothy Rogers. So maybe there is a cross county conspiracy here too.